Classic inspiration. Modern refinement.
Form meets function in this modern classic. The grand exterior is complemented by an interior that allows tenants maximum flexibility. The latest architectural and amenity enhancements only add to its appeal to make 600 Thirteenth more than just an address—but a real asset to any business.
- 12-story trophy office space (11 floors above grade, 1 level below)
- Exterior made of limestone, granite, casota stone, architectural precast concrete, and glass
- 230,000 SF of office space (plus 13,000 SF retail space on ground level)
- Efficient floor plates of approx. 22,000 SF
- Modified 30-foot column grid for maximum layout flexibility
- Excellent window ratio (approx. 390 linear feet per floor); 3 sides of street views
- 9- to 10-foot finished ceiling heights
- 5 passenger elevators, 2 garage shuttle elevators, and 1 dedicated service elevator
- 3 levels of underground parking, incl. visitors/daily parking (1:1,500 SF ratio)
- Modern HVAC system featuring fan-powered VAV boxes with digital controls for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Electronic perimeter access control system and on-site lobby attendant 24/7
- LEED® EB: O&M Gold certification received in 2017; ENERGY STAR® certified since 1999